this is more like my current influance map as i've been drawing on and off (actually been more like off-period years ago), and began actually drawing again since few years ago; so my whole influance map would be super shilly-shally!
- i could say that her arts has the most influance on most of my works here - the way i paint. 2.
black cats - simple as that 3.
macro nature - the depth of field effect is something i have used in my works; makes tasty lights. 4.
- the way she illustrates nature and envirnoments; i have been following her for a while. 5.
tutorials - everything starts with basics; most of the time like to know how to make things - the technical part. 6.
- beautiful (yet quite rough) use of colours. aslo been following her for a long time. 7.
disney - something that driven me to the creative side back in childhood days; this was like a HUGE inspiration, like 'the lion king'. 8.
- great concept arts! 9.
- amazing scenery, nature, scene paintings; much to learn from him. 10.
- tasty female lines :] 11.
anime - it does inspire to a lots o ideas just like everything around me!
original template [link]
me on TWITTER