[updated - March 12th 2013]Contact me
- dA note : note me, that's the fastest way to contact me!
- e-mail : email@example.comCommissions status:
[ CLOSED! ]
- - - By commissioning me you automatically agree to all terms and conditions written bellow! - - -
- At the moment I accept:
# full body personal commission works of digitally painted cat with a simple background - €69 ( or USD $90 )
# at this time I won't accept multiple cats per single image.
SAMPLES - [link]
- How does it work?
Send me a simple description of your idea ( overall colour mood, happy/sad, a pose you would prefer ), if Im okay with your idea then I'll make a quick sketch, afterwards I'll send you a sketch for a confirmation ( can make quick/final changes )... then I'll wait for a full payment to my paypal account ( I will let you know my paypal account ) and afterwards I will finish the final image and send it to your provided e-mail ( please provide me with your e-mail beforehand, make sure it is correct ). Final image size - around A4 in *.jpg image format, max quality/300dpi.
- For all personal commission works I keep the rights to publish ( or not ) it on dA or if otherwise asked by a commissioner. Personal commission works are ment for a personal use ONLY - may not be used for a commercial use.
- Payment : I accept Paypal only.
- Terms and conditions : to finish the final image it may take from a few days to a few weeks. Normally it takes a week or two.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- For any other business matter or commercial offers contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *General Rules of Art Use
* All my works are for a personal use only ( or if otherwise stated by me ).
* I allow to use my works for avatars ONLY in size smaller than 128x128 pixels. Also giving credits is appreciated - ©apofiss.deviantart.com
* You may not alter, edit or copy my works ( cropping or down-sizing my works for avatars is fine )
*Also I don't allow to use my works for mobile/etc device applications ( using my work as a static *.jpg image format wallpaper for your device is fine - for a personal use only ) or as a background image for any kind of web-site, forum, social network, themes/skins or alike is NOT allowed.
*I do not allow to use my works as timeline backgrounds on Facebook ( as it would directly infridge Facebook T&C ) or repost on deviantart.com itself.
**For all the wallpaper websites - I allow you to host my wallpapers yet I DON'T allow to alter my works ( wallpapers ). DO NOT remove original credits/watersign from my works.
**You may use my artworks ( wallpapers ) on youtube
- within music/composition videos as a static background image ( you still may not alter or edit my works used within your video ). Also you must provide written credits, link back to the original image. See example - [link]F.A.Q!1. Me elsewhere:
* society6 ( Laptop and iPhone/iPod Touch skins ) [link]
* youtube [link]
* tumblr blog [link]
* twitter ( active ) [link]
* facebook fanpage ( active ) [link]
* vk.com ( active ) [link]
* android market apps [link]
* shadowness ( inactive ) [link]
* cghub ( inactive ) [link]2. Tools of trade:
* Photoshop CS3, SAI Paint Tool, Google Sketch
* Wacom Intuos 3 tablet, mouse
* Pencils and paper ( for a traditional approuch )3. Tips and tutorials
* My own tips and tutorials [link]
* Recorded speedpaint [link] 4. Requests and commissions:
* Check 'info' on the top of this journal weather I am open for commissions, art trades or anything else for that matter.
Q: what types of brushes do you use?
A: the default brushes
Q: how do you paint / draw?
A: click [link]
Q: are you open for requests?
A: I'm not.
Q: are you open for interviews?
A: mostly not, depends.
Q: how long did it take for you to get as good?
A: there is no direct answer to that; few years or few weeks, depends on how you look at it. some parts of 'skill' takes longer to develop ( like a sense of artwork as whole ). the more you draw, the more you love what you do the better results... it all comes down to each and everyone individually.